SAFETY at St. John’s Lutheran School
At St. John’s Lutheran School, the safety of our children is something we take extremely seriously.
- All entrances are locked during the school day
- We have an Emergency Operations Plan in place. Contact us if you wish to learn more.
- We hold periodic fire drills.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for fighting and bullying. If your child is caught fighting or bullying, he or she may face suspension or
- We will continue to follow state-mandated COVID-19 Protocols until further notice. Click here to view/download.