Camp Falcon Summer Camp
Kids will enjoy “Summer Fun” at St. John’s – All Summer Long!
At St. John’s Summer Camp, our students will spend their summer learning about our Lord, Jesus Christ, and exploring how he uses everyday people like you and me to do amazing things. The theme for this year is Great Adventures with God. There will be a different focus every two weeks and will include Wild West, Polar Express, Jungle Discovery, Under the Sea, and Space Adventures. We will use our crafts, activities, and movies to creatively incorporate the teachings of Jesus into our daily fun. In addition, our students will participate in exciting field trips all over the Triad.
Contact Rachel Reynolds at email@example.com for more information.
Camp Falcon Summer Camp – 2018
- May 28 – Aug. 2
- Ages 3 through 11
- Open 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Daily (M-F)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Whole Summer, Weekly, Daily – Full Day or Half Day
Parents may select certain weeks, or chose the entire summer. There is also a “Daily Enrollment” form for those who only sign up for individual days. The following checklist should be used to enroll in St. John’s Winston Salem Summer Camp. The Registration Fee is for field trips and is required prior to spaces being reserved.
– Complete and submit the Registration Form
– Submit $100 Registration Fee per child for field trips with the Registration Form.
– Submit the Medical Report (preschool only- if it’s not already on file)
– Submit current Immunization Records (school age & preschool- if it’s not already on file)
– Submit Daily Enrollment Form (if selecting days; optional)
– Submit YMCA Swim Form (preschool age only)
Camp Falcon Handbook