Camp Falcon Summer Camp
Summer Fun – All Summer Long!
Camp Falcon Summer Camp days are full of fun. Campers will participate in exciting field trips all over The Triad. The theme for this year’s summer camp will be the Ten Commandments. We will use crafts, activities, games and movies to creatively incorporate the Ten Commandments into our daily fun. Contact Sonia Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Camp Falcon Summer Camp – 2016
- Begins June 5, ends August 4
- Ages 3 through 11
- Open 7:30 am to 6:00 pm Daily (M-F)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Whole Summer, Weekly, Daily – Full Day or Half Day
Parents may select certain weeks, or chose the entire summer. There is also a “Daily Enrollment” form for those who only sign up for individual days. The following checklist should be used to enroll in St. John’s Winston Salem Summer Camp. The Registration Fee is for field trips and is required prior to spaces being reserved.
– Complete and submit the Registration Form
– Submit $100 Registration Fee per child for field trips with the Registration Form.
– Submit the Medical Report (preschool only- if it’s not already on file)
– Submit current Immunization Records (school age & preschool- if it’s not already on file)
– Submit Daily Enrollment Form (if selecting days; optional)
– Submit YMCA Swim Form (preschool age only)
What our campers are saying…
“It is fun because we do crafts and have great teachers.”
“Everybody is so nice. Every minute I know I am praising God.”
“It is just a fun place to be.”
“I like going to the computer lab.”
“We have an awesome gym.”
“It’s fun and cool. Also, I get to learn about Jesus.”
This calendar shows the number of spaces that are still open for each day and group. Spaces are limited and tend to fill up very quickly! Please see the Registration and Forms sections for more information.