Upcoming Schedule (please contact the attached people if you can assist or have questions about the events):
- Thursday, September 6 – PTO General Meeting @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Monday, September 17 – Carnival Planning Meeting @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Monday, October 15 – Skate Haven Spirit Night, 6-8pm
- Friday, October 26 – Carnival!!! 5-7:30pm
- Monday, November 5 – PTO General Meeting @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Friday, November 16 – HOOPS & SCOOPS @ Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts on Peters Creek 5-8pm
- Wednesday, November 28 – Papa Murphy’s Take n Bake Pizza Spirit Night
- Weekend of Nov 30th-Dec 2nd – Barnes & Nobles Big Holiday Book Blitz
- Thursday, January 10 – PTO General Meeting @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Friday, February 1 – Steak Escape Spirit Night after Away Basketball games @ New Hope in Clemmons
- Tuesday, February 19 – Airbound Trampoline Park Spirit Day – All Day!
- Saturday, February 23 – Daddy/Daughter Dance, 6:30-9:30pm (Kris Gartley firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Monday, February 25 – PTO Presents Guest Speaker @ 6:30pm – Adolescent & Family Therapist Mike Hayes (http://pathways-counseling.org/services/)
- Monday, March 4 – PTO General Meeting @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Tuesday, March 5 - Hoops & Scoops – Brynn’s Frozen Yogurt Spirit Night
- Thursday, April 11 – Red & White Athletic Banquet in the Family Life Center 6:30pm
- Saturday, April 13 – Ignite Your Faith Concert! 5-9pm
- Tuesday, April 16 – Spirit Night @ Skate Haven 6-8pm
- Thursday, May 2 – PTO General Meeting @ 6:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Monday, May 6 – PTO Presents Guest Speakers @ 6:30pm – “Internet Safety” Lieutenant Chris Lowder & Detective Mike Saunders.
Winter/Spring 2012 Schedule of Events:
- Feb 25 – Daddy/Daughter Dance (Kris Gartley email@example.com)
- Red & White Night Sports Banquet – Date to be announced shortly – Jessica Nehrt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 3 – Zumbathon – Jessica Nehrt (email@example.com)
- March 5-9 – National Lutheran School’s Week
- March 6 – Coffee House/Variety Show – Robert Maltzahn if you can provide food for sale (robert_maltzahn@ML.com)
- March 7 – Grandparents Breakfast – Vanita Davenport (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Laura Kubicki (email@example.com)
- March 10 – Ignite Christian Music Concert (robert_maltzahn@ML.com)
- April 14 – The Magic of Shawn O’Brien – Jennifer Hepner (firstname.lastname@example.org) -Mr. O’Brien is an award winning magician who has traveled the Eastern United States and Canada performing his magic. His career has included magic from the intimate close up to large stage illusions. He will be performing his magic April 14th from 3-4PM for a St. John’s Lutheran School fundraiser. Tickets are $10/adult, $7/child pre-sale or $15/adult, $10/child day of the performance.
- April 28 – Dinner Theater for the Middle School “Annie” production (1/2 Proceeds to Bus Project)
- April 29 – After Annie Celebration @ Baskin Robins/Dunkin’ Donuts on Peters Creek @ 4:30pm. Pick up your BR/DD Scrip cards from School Office ($10 increments – 4% goes to Bus Fund).
- May 5- “Ladies Night Out” sponsored by the Fellowship Committee of St John’s Lutheran Church – Proceeds to the “Bus Project”
- May 7 – 11 TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK! We LOVE our SJLS Teachers!
- May 7 – PTO Meeting @ 6:45pm
- May 8 – Qdoba Spirit Day (off Miller Street). ALL DAY – let them know you are with St John’s and 10-20% (depending on participation) of proceeds will go to “The Bus Project”. Use your Scrip cards and SJLS PTO gets and additional 7%. Scrip Cards available in School Office (increments of $25).
- May 18 – Mother/Son Jamboree 6-8pm in the Family Life Center
Any restaurant or dessertery you would like to try for a ‘Falcon Spirit Night’? Let us know (robert_maltzahn@ML.com).
Scrip Schedule Winter/Spring 2013:
Jan 6 Order Deadline>>>>>Jan 10 Delivery
Jan 27 Order Deadline>>>>>Jan 31 Delivery
Feb 10 Order Deadline>>>>Feb 14 Delivery
Feb 24 Order Deadline>>>>>Feb 28 Delivery
Mar 17 Order Deadline>>>>>Mar 21 Delivery
April 14 Order Deadline>>>>April 18 Delivery
May 5 Order Deadline>>>>May 9 Delivery
Tuition Reduction applied by the end of the school year.
- Rob Maltzahn, President
- Carlos Vincent Espinosa, VP
- Angela Levine, Secretary
- Jan Webb, Treasurer
- Wonderful Wednesday: Julie Hanes
- PTO Membership: Melissa Maltzahn & Tricia Espinosa
- Think Pink: Tricia Espinosa
- Mother Son Jamboree: Monica Jones
- Daddy Daughter Dance: Kris Gartley
- Box Tops: John/Melonie Willis & Tonya Young
- Grandparent Breakfast: Diana Nicholson & Courtnee Hughes
- Red & White Night: Anna Davis & Jen Fuqua
- Scrip: Rob Maltzahn (Help Wanted)
- Ignite Concert: Shannon May
- Tile Program: Angela Levine & Holly Gassen (Help Wanted)
- Teacher Appreciation: Pamela Runnels
- PartyLite Candles: Amy Gary
- Teacher Wish List: Stefanie Leak with help of Kerstin Walker
- Spirit Night Coordinator: Jen Fuqua
- Sign Changer: Zena Harris
- Carnival: Joan Bates/Corey Galbaugh/Tonya Young
© 2013 St. John's Lutheran School in Winston Salem. All rights reserved.
Created by Winston Salem SEO